Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

Today Randy and I celebrate our 19th wedding anniversary! In honor of this I thought I would share 19 things I love about Randy.
1. He is good at math and helps the girls with their math homework so I don't have to.
2. He gives very good foot massages.
3. He took me to see my beloved Boston Red Sox play the Dodgers this summer.
4. He has the most beautiful blue eyes.
5. He is very loyal. (This is evident as he still cheers loudly for Utah State every year and they stink every year. The Aggies are his team and school no matter what. He always believes next year it will be their year-maybe I should make this loyal and optimistic?!)
6. He sold his motorcycle when we moved to Georgia so our family could buy a golf cart.
7. He took me to a horror movie for our 1st date. That's when I knew I loved him.
8. He is a very hard worker and great provider for our family.
9. He is the funniest person I know. He makes me laugh all the time. I love to be with him. We always have fun together.
10. He is the best dad ever. He loves our girls.
11. He puts up with my Disney obsession and always says yes when I tell him it is time for another Disney vacation (which is often).
12. He still opens the car door for me.
13. He is a compassionate person and always willing to help others at any time.
14. He happily attends all the girls activities such as dance recitals, piano recitals, theater productions etc. when I know he secretly wishes they played football.
15. He has very strong, masculine hands. I love the way my hand fits perfectly into his.
16. He is a good friend. If you are his friend you are his friend for life. He has had his best friend since 3rd grade.
17. He is always very appreciative of the things I do for him.
18. He loves me with all his heart and lets me know this often.
And finally 19. (and the most important) He married me in the Salt Lake Temple so we can be an eternal family.
Happy 19th Anniversary Rand! I love you!

5 comments:

Jenkinson Family said...

That is so sweet. Happy Anniversary!!

lauri said...

Happy Anniversary, Lynnie! I loved your post. Those are such sweet and tender things you said about Randy. He's such a good guy. I'm glad he's my brother-in-law. I hope you enjoy your red velvet cake tonight! Love ya!

wende said...

this is a great post lyn! happy anniversary, wow 19 years - that is an awesome accomplishment! i love that he is an aggie fan no matter what, whenever i see someone wearing an aggie shirt or hat, i always think of randy! and he is hillarious, poker is 100 times more fun with you guys. we'll have to make sure we play a few hands on our next cruise!

wende said...

oh one more thing...he is lucky to have you too. :)

Clayfrogger (a.k.a. Delores) said...

Happy Anniversary. What a wonderful post. Very sweet.