Monday, November 3, 2008

My Little Chef




Sophie has become quite a little chef. She would like to bake all day long. She loves to make cookies and homemade rolls. She made a red velvet cake from scratch for Randy on our anniversary. For Halloween I helped with a party for Sophie's class. I was suppose to bring cupcakes for the party. Of course Sophie wanted to make the cupcakes. We spent Thursday night making 3 dozen cupcakes. She worked very hard baking and decorating them. She did it all herself. She did a great job. They were a big hit at the party!

3 comments:

Johnson said...

Cute pictures. I love to bake too. That makes me want to go make cupcakes.

I want to let you know that we are doing a girls' night this wednesday at La Parilla at 7:30. Hope you can make it!

Kinsey Pistorius said...

the cupcakes were delicious. Sophie, thanks for thinking of Drew - we all loved eating your treats!!!

wende said...

i love love love cupcakes! they are the perfect treat, too small to be expected to be shared but big enough to hit the sweet spot!

your kitchen is beautiful lyn! i'm so jealous! sophie makes for one cute chef!