Thursday, March 12, 2009

Stone Mountain




The day after Thanksgiving we went to Stone Mountain for their Christmas celebration with the Pistorius family. We saw the Polar Express movie in 4-D, rode the train with Christmas music, played minature golf, saw a musical Christmas production, saw a comedy play of A Christmas Carol, saw a Christmas laser show which was awesome and the girls saw Santa. As fast as the girls are growing I don't think I have many more years of pictures with Santa. I was really happy that Olivia indulged me and let me take her picture this year! We had such a great time and it was a fun way to start the Christmas season. We will definately do it again next year.

1 comment:

Kinsey Pistorius said...

I think you are doing great at this blogging thing! I love the pictures from Hilton Head - I hadn't seen them and I love them!!! Now, I will be waiting for the ones from Disneyworld.